More of the questions asked about JWildfire and Fractal flames answered here.
- What is a JWildfire operator ?
- How do I import or install scripts into JWildfire?
There's a separate page for instructions you can view how to install scripts here…
- Where do I download Java for JWildfire?
- Where do I put the scripts I downloaded for JWildfire?
All the information you need is on this page for all the details
- How do I use the animation features in JWildfire?
- How to use displacement variation ?
These can be complex, including how to add an image to displacement map. See this great tutorial
- How to batch render in JWildfire.
There’s a complete how to batch render in JWildfire tutorial here.
- What's the difference between a transform and a variation?
Variations are the “commands” we give to JWildfire, Transforms are the lines these “commands” sit on. So for example a fractal flame may have one transform, but 6 variations as part of it. Or it may have 8 transforms each with a single variation.
- Where can I learn about variations?