JWildfire Sanctuary

JWildfire Sanctuary

Galleries?

Home Forums Questions Galleries?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  thoth 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Bruce
    Participant

Are gallery/s meant for posting a single piece? Or can you you add pictures to an already established gallery?

thoth
    Keymaster

You can add to an established gallery 🙂 Just click on the gallery, then click Add media, it will add it into the gallery you’ve chosen.

Bruce
    Participant

Well … that sounds easy … I wonder why i didn’t think of that … Thank you so much.

thoth
    Keymaster

You’re very welcome 🙂 I’m glad you asked here, because that way anyone else gets stuck they can find the answer.

Antoine R E Nehme
    Participant

Where is the Add media button? I can’t see it in my Gallery…

Michael Samuels

Antoine :  you pick a gallery you want to add to..  Select Upload.. and there should be a menu on the screen with the words –  ADD MEDIA … then below will be a box where you can upload your files..

thoth
    Keymaster

Do you see the upload as Michael mentioned Antoine? I tried as you, and it appears for me, but if it’s not appearing for you, let us know.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Antoine R E Nehme
    Participant

I actually do NOT see the upload button under my gallery, only View

Attachments:

Antoine R E Nehme
    Participant

It seems that the Gallery I once created Antoine_N is NOT linked to my profile (although I have somewhat uploaded every photo in it!). When select My Gallery from the top right corner menu it says there are no galleries created! see attachment.

Attachments:

Antoine R E Nehme
    Participant

Okey! Now I cracked it. It seems I had 2 different profiles, one as a facebook credentials for login and the other created earlier which actually is associated to my gallery! Sorry for stirring it up!

thoth
    Keymaster

Hey no problem whatsoever 🙂 If you want one of the profiles removing, let me know. 🙂

Tracy Colello
    Participant

How do you delete a picture from a gallery? I accidentally uploaded the same picture twice.

thoth
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just go into the gallery and hit delete under the picture?

Attachments:
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.