- Download 199
- File Size 1.36 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date February 9, 2018
- Last Updated September 27, 2021
Cybin 4D Full Scripts
Cybin4D - Michael Bourne
A range of randomised 3D shapes now twisted and distorted in 3D space.
Keep clicking Run to get a design you like, then play with it to get it to how you want.
Sometimes it takes a few clicks to get a good one, this is simply because there are so many combinations.
Thanks as always to Mick Hogan and Jesus Sosa for their early help with my scripting efforts, and to Brad Stefanov to
point me in the right direction for 3D plane manipulations.
Thanks also to all the people who've downloaded and used the scripts.
It would be nice to get a mention if you use the scripts, but as always I'm not paranoid about it, entirely up to you.
1) Render with iRender option for better fractals
2) Edit the Parplot settings (Color mode 1-3 good one to try)
3) Change the final Transform from Hypertile or whatever it is
4) Manually change the gradient to one you like.
5) Play with camera controls
6) Donate Money to Andreas who created this excellent JWildfire